Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Perfect Sweater

So, as I mentioned in an earlier post, next Monday is my birthday and in a kind gesture from the Loft I received a coupon for $15 off any purchase during my birthday month.  Now that's a nice gift!  Well, it would be rude not to use the coupon, right?!  Besides, I wanted to check out their v-neck cardigans.


Perfection!  It's made of 53% cotton, 41% viscose and 6% wool and it's machine washable.  The material is lightweight but not see-through thin.  I went with my normal Loft size for a slimmer more fitted silhouette.  It's just the length I was looking for....I'm 5'5" and it hits me at the upper thigh.  Top all of that off with two front pockets and covered buttons and you have the makings of the perfect sweater.




So, perfect in fact, that I ordered the vintage yellow, the oak brown melange and the feather green.  Not sure if I'm going to keep the green but the other three have already found their place in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment