Friday, August 20, 2010

OOTD 8/20/2010


My son and I had some errands to run...parking pass for school, pickup his eagle scout project and a trip to the mall for what else, J Crew returns.  While we were there we also ate at 5 guys....if you haven't tried one of their burgers, I highly recommend them.  (Greasy, yes...but oh so good!)

 Spicy Olive Jackie, Faded Floral Tee in Charcoal, Distressed Scout Chino in Nickel and 
Lucaya Metallic Espadrilles

Also in my travels today, I found this really cool bracelet at The Loft for $34.50.  It's braided chains of various sizes in pewter/silver and antique gold tightly woven together.  It also has a super handy magnetic closure that makes it easy to get on and off.
 It actually reminds me of J Crew's braided chain-and-pearl bracelet minus the pearls and for half the price.


We finished off the day with a stop by the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a Snickers Caramel Apple

Um-um good!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about that great bracelet at AT Loft. I stopped in yesterday and picked one up. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goody!! I'm glad that I could help a girl out! I love mine...I'm seeing lots of wear in its future. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute outfit...the green sweater with the blue shirt is perfect!!! I'm a big fan of the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory---their Avalanche Bars are divine!!!
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenni...it turned out pretty cute! Oooo, I've never tried the Avalanche bars...I'll have to put that on my list to try the next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete