Friday, August 27, 2010

OOTD 8/27/2010

Oops, runaway dog....so I solved the issue of a photographer only to find that it's very difficult to get a picture without a dog by my side.  We have two (thus two of the boys) and as I travel around the house, they travel with me.  (I don't go anywhere without an entourage) 

This morning, Raleigh, found his way into the picture.  He is a golden retriever mix (that was the vet's best guess) and he is a sweetheart.  We have had him since he was about six months old and he just turned seven.  My dogs have a way of finding me, instead of me finding them....I'm a sucker for a stray and a sob story!  He was a rambunctious little puppy but has mellowed into a sweet, well mannered guy in his old age...and oh boy, does he have to endure lots of madness from his 125 lb. baby brother.  I'll give you his story another day.  So here's today outfit, dog and all.....

J Crew Deco Dots Cardi, J Crew Broadcloth Shirt, Gap Straight Fit Jeans, ATL Bridget Thong Sandal,
and J Crew Crystal Angel Necklace

4 comments:

  1. Thans so much for visiting my blog! I love hearing from fellow North Carolinians :) Hope the weather is getting cooler for y'all "off the mountain"!

    Love this outfit! I wish I had gotten this cardi when it first came out. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey AppGal! Yep, thank goodness it's been cooler and the humidity has been down! I can feel fall sweaters right around the corner! :o)

    You know, I got this sweater when it came out and for some reason didn't wear it a lot...I almost sold it on ebay...but then I came to my senses and now I wear it all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job and I love seeing your IRL pics. This is a great cardigan and I love how you added a pop of color with the red sandals. The cardigan reminds me of my ocelot cardigan which looks good with pink. I may try it with my red ballet flats. Thanks for the idea. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Patina! I thought the same thing about this cardi and the ocelot. I think I actually have some sets with the ocelot cardigan in my "deco dots collection" on polyvore....thinking that I would substitute it for my deco dots. Great minds think alike! :o)

    ReplyDelete