Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wearing 9/27/2011

Another day of rain showers, another pony tail and red shoes.  In the words of Bill Blass, "When in doubt, wear red."  I've worn this outfit before, though I don't think I posted an irl photo.  Nevertheless, I was pleased enough with the outcome the first time, it was worth repeating.  We had some nice cool weather last week and I was so enjoying the "fall dressing."  The temps have inched back up and now I just can't seem to wrap my mind around dressing for summer.  My heart's not in it.  According to our weather person, it will be short lived...the cool days and even chillier nights should be back this weekend.  Woo hoo...More sweaters and jackets!



J Crew Tartine Cardi in Mushroom - Size S
J Crew Chiffon Graphic Rose Tee - Size M
J Crew Eyelet Pencil Skirt in Dark Charcoal - Size 6
Steve Madden Red Patent Wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment