Thursday, September 29, 2011

OOTD 9/29/2011

I haven't worn the dotsalota cami in a while, so today's outfit was built around it.  If you missed out on the dotsalota, J Crew is currently offering the Natasha top in polka dots which looks very similar.  I added classic black pants and a light gray cardi with red shoes for a pop of color. 

Today is the first time I've worn the dream cardigan and no pilling so far.  (fingers crossed)  Hopefully, they've improved upon their dream yarn from past seasons because this sweater comes in a ton of great colors and has these fantastic little tortoise buttons.

My shoes, I was lucky enough to pick up from another JCA and they are divine!  Considering the height, they're actually pretty comfy.


J Crew Dotsalota Chiffon Cami - Size 4
J Crew Dream Cardigan in Heather Dusk - Size S
J Crew City-Fit Wool Bistro Pants in Black - Size 4
J Crew Mary-Jane Patent Heels in Poppy Red
J Crew Crystal Angel Pendant Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment