Wednesday, December 26, 2012

and the Plaid Madness Continues...

....not purposefully, but again for the last several days my outfits have continued to follow the plaid theme.
Sunday

Lucky Brand Blackwatch Plaid Jacket
J Crew Tippi in Succulent Green
J Crew Tessellate Necklace
American Eagle Jeggings
Boots via Nordstrom Rack

Monday


J Crew Factory Striped Perfect Shirt in Blue
J Crew Tippi in Navy
Forever 21 Plaid Scarf
Gold Monogram Necklace via Etsy
Old Navy Rockstar Cords in Red
Boots via Nordstrom Rack

Tuesday


J Crew Perfect Shirt in Tartan
J Crew Holland Shawl Cardi in Charcoal
Old Navy Leopard Print Scarf
American Eagle Jeggings
Boots via Nordstrom Rack

Also, I'm linking up today with the Pleated Poppy for "WIWW"

8 comments:

  1. I'm still wearing tartan too, and on purpose. You're looking cute as always. Hope you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great Christmas...I hope you did too!
      BTW, I loved you're plaid jacket the other day...a great oldie! I need to start scouring ebay for one of those in my size.

      Delete
  2. I'm on a plaid kick too. You are great inspiration for making it look stylish. Here's to plaid, leopard prints, and bright colors in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tessellate with the plaid. That's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm liking that green tessellate necklace as well. I actually saw a good knockoff version of it at TJ Maxx and you are making me think about buying it! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! the blazer is gorgeous! hope you had a great christmas! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tartan. I used to wear it quite a bit and haven't for a long long while... but I just bought a blackwatch blazer from Zara and I'm back. :-) Love that F21 scarf!

    ReplyDelete