Saturday, July 23, 2016

Steals and Deals: The Shoe Edition

I would be remiss if I neglected to pass along some of the great finds and super steals that I've gotten lately....so, here we go.  :)

J Crew is offering some crazy good deals!  Currently sale is an additional 40% off, but there are a handful of goodies that are an additional 60% off the sale price.  Here are some of the steals that I was able to snag.


These shoes are adorable, with a hint of silver metallic sparkle and they are perfect to transition into fall.  They are super comfy and tts.  and the best part, with the current promo (SUMMER), good thru July 25, they ring up at only $24!!!  

I was also able to pick up the Colette d'Orsay Pump in denim dot, which I have to say was another great find!  I told a friend, they are like Cinderella's slipper...the fit is perfect and again tts.  These definitely come with the TweedandToile stamp of approval.  I would recommend snapping up these lovelies in as many colors and patterns as possible!  and especially at this price point...retail is $278, but with the current promo, get this, $56!!  


And last but not least, I grabbed the Elsie d'Orsay Gingham Leather Pumps...absolutely adorable and again super comfortable and tts.  I got all of these in my normal 7.  The d'Orsay style pump is so flattering and who doesn't love gingham?!  A winning combination and a winning price...again, retail is $278, but with the current promo, only $56!!  

There are also several other excellent deals...I might be tempted to jump back in again at these prices!


Was I right or was I right?!  Deals to good to pass up!  I would love to hear about your steals and deals!  

Happy Shopping!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment