Sunday, July 24, 2016

Banana Republic Loves

Banana Republic has been killing it lately!  and I love their BR Classics shop, so today I wanted to share a couple of my latest BR loves.

Old Navy Yellow Sandals (old)

I've never been much of a peplum girl, but this little bit of perfection has changed my mind.  It is so flattering and the styling options are endless...it can go to the office, but it's also perfect for the weekend.  It is tts and currently on promo for $48.  It is also available in a super cute stripe version currently on promo for $44

Another BR cutie, is the Sleeveless Lace Trim Top, available in ivory, as well as, navy.  



This top is so pretty and perfect for summer, but it will transition nicely into fall under a sweater or jacket.  I found this top to run to the small side of tts, but I still went with my normal S.  It is $44 with the current promo.

What have you been loving at Banana Republic?

Happy Shopping!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment