Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Arrivals at J Crew: What Caught My Eye

Woohoo...I've been counting down the days for the new J Crew arrivals to debut and they did not disappoint.  There is all kinds of goodness...new prints, colors and styles!  Here are just a few of the things that caught my eye.


This dress is at the top of my list...I love everything about it, from its figure flattering, classic styling to the fringe detail!  and it's tweed!! (thumbs up)  It does have an exposed back zip, which I don't love, but its not a deal breaker.


The perfect shade of mint...not to bright, not to blue, not to green...just right!  These will be perfect to wear now and later into spring and summer.  (an added bonus...these fall under the SHOPNOW promo with an additional 40% off)



Me thinks, me sees a pattern emerging here...tweed and fringe! Haha  But seriously, two great classic pieces with a bit of edge.  They would be perfect paired together or you could really put them to work and make the most of your investment by styling them separately as well.



I am loving this new, fresh silhouette...a straight, cropped leg with an ever-so-slight flare.  I'll take one in every color please!  :)


I have yet to meet a striped shirt that I didn't love!  and tipped in ruffles?!  um, yes please!


Good ole Tippi, she's quite a gal!  Classic styling and perfect for layering...and now with cute little button accents on the shoulders.  The only hard thing is deciding on which colorway.




Another gem that I can't refuse is tortoise...both this necklace and bracelet are beautiful paired with pave crystal.

Check back later in the week for some styling sets with my favorite new releases.  

How about you...what are you loving from J Crew's latest release?


No comments:

Post a Comment