Thursday, September 27, 2012

OOTD 9/27/2012 - All Rolled Into One



J Crew Tippi in Linen Stripe - Size S
Ann Taylor Loft Leopard Pencil Skirt - Size 4
Ann Taylor Loft Irene Sandals

First of all, let me start by saying that I love this outfit...a couple of my favs (stripes and leopard) all rolled into one outfit.

If you're in the market for a leopard skirt, this one from Ann Taylor Loft is an excellent find.  It's somewhat tame (ha ha...I crack myself up) as animal prints go, the colors are a bit muted.  Also, it's lined and I was able to pick it up for just under $35.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  My husband and I are leaving tomorrow to head up the mountain to see our boy...It's parent's weekend.  We're supposed to take in a football game, eat some good food and the scenery there is gorgeous...so, it should make for a great weekend!  Plus, I get to see my son's handsome face!  :o) 

Happy Thursday! and Friday!!  See you girls next week!   

16 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I love pairing these 2 together, must try this @ home ;-)

    Have a great fun weekend with your family.

    Dayi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo! What a great find for 35 dollars too:) Have a great time at parents weekend, sounds fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...ATL has had some great promos lately. I got this skirt with 50% select new arrivals...um, yes, please!
      Thanks, it should be a good time! It's in the NC mountains, so there should be a little nip in the air. :o)

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit.^^
    Maybe follow each other???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pattern mixing! Love! And have a wonderful weekend with your boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeannie....the colors of the two worked together perfectly.
      We are getting ready to head out in a couple of hours...I can't wait! :o)

      Delete
  5. I haven't yet worn my skirt but it looks great on you paired with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to hop to it girl! ;o) The cut of this skirt is great and it fits really well...and even after all day of wear, it seemed to hold its shape.

      Delete
  6. Hi there! I'm new to your blog -- LOVE your style!!

    xo, Erin

    livintheglamlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Erin! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I'm hopping over to your blog now. :o)

      Delete
  7. Stripes and leopard- my favorites too!
    Have fun with your son this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan...we had a great weekend other than a soggy football game. But hey, that's ok...our team won and I was with the people that I love. :o)

      Delete
  8. I adore these two patterns together! I hope you have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! As I'm sure you've figured out, I'm a sucker for anything leopard! and stripes! Oh, and polka dots too! :oP

      Delete