Thursday, September 20, 2012

OOTD 9/20/2012 - Pachyderm Pals



  
Gap Popover Shirt in Elephant Print - Size S
J Crew No. 2 Wool Double Serge Pencil Skirt in Vibrant Flame - Size 4
J Crew Bubble Necklace (via Ebay)
Anthropologie Wishbone Wedges

I came to the party late on this adorable shirt...by the time it was on my radar, it had already sold out.  I searched high and low to no avail.  Luckily, through the kindness of another JCA, I was able to add this cutie to my closet.  We have the best community!  and I'm so thankful to be a part of it!

6 comments:

  1. I love that blouse. I have the owl version and it's now one of my favs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the cutest?! I bet the owl version is super cute too!

      Delete
  2. Loving the outfit! I think GAP has some great popover prints this season. Happy that GAP and Old Navy are offering better items lately than they have in the (recent) past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree...both Gap and Old Navy have really stepped up their game lately. Cute stuff at reasonable prices...can't beat that!! :o)

      Delete
  3. I think it is adorable. I love a good find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...I just love the cute little elephants! I'm such a sucker! :o)

      Delete