Tuesday, July 24, 2012

OOTD 7/24/2012 - Tipped


J Crew Schoolboy in Tipped Linen - Size 4
Old Navy Striped Sweater
J Crew Double Serge Cotton Pencil Skirt in Black - Size 4
J Crew Double Strand Confetti Necklace in Black
Mossimo for Target Snakeskin Wedge Sandals (Old)

Funny how your tastes change and evolve....I used to prefer cardigans to blazers.  However, these days I seem to be reaching for the blazers more often.  I love the look of a blazer with the cuffs flipped back or the arms pushed up!  and I'm wearing them with everything from skirts to shorts.

How about you...are you a blazer girl or a cardi girl? 

14 comments:

  1. it depends on the weather for me!

    i'm so envious of this jacket - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! This was one that I knew that I *needed* from the moment that I layed eyes on it! I love the schoolboy and there's something about the contrast on the tipped jackets that speaks to me!

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely a fan of blazers. Although I have far more cardigans than blazers, I think they really complete an outfit well. I love this blazer on you! It is a great classic! Jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have more cardis than blazers but my blazer collection in steadily growing!

      Delete
  3. I love blazers, but I am a cardi girl. It is just too hot down here most of the time for a blazer. The schoolboy looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the warm weather does throw a monkey wrench in layering (blazers or cardigans). I actually had to shed my blazer as the day wore on. Bring on fall! :o)

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty look. I agree, blazers are great but even the light weight ones for Summer become too hot...but I cannot quite say BRING ON FALL yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, Shariyu...keep eyeing all of those beautiful new fall goodies and you'll be rolling out the red carpet for fall too...like me! :oP

      Delete
  5. I am such a cardi girl, but I always admire blazers on other people. I love that tipped one on you- I'll bet it is very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KnitYarns...it's super versatile! I'm such a sucker for these tipped blazers!

      Delete
  6. Blazers all the way! I feel so pulled together when I wear them!

    ReplyDelete