Saturday, January 9, 2016

Style Diary...

...my latest entries.

Necklace: J Crew (similar here)

The J Crew Campbell Blazer in Tweed is definitely one of my favorite purchases of late.  It embodies classic, has been so versatile and it has elbow patches, for goodness sake.  It is to the small side of tts, so you probably could go with your normal size or a size up.  

Another favorite has been the Cable Sweater...I already have a few of these, but am contemplating more colors.  The fit is very flattering (tts) and it has these adorable buttons along the shoulders.


Blazer: J Crew Factory (similar here)
Shirt: J Crew
Shoes: Cole Haan (similar here)
Top Coat: Kenneth Cole Reaction (similar here)

I'm always a sucker for fair isle and this beauty did not disappoint.  It is tts...took my normal Small and I love that the breeze colorway can be worn for several more months.


Looking for a great lightweight turtleneck?  I searched high and low for a basic navy turtleneck...who would've thought it would have been such a hard item to find?!  This one is an excellent option, in lightweight merino wool.  and don't be deterred by the "shrunken" reference in the title, it's not...I took my normal Small and it's not the least bit tight.

The Collection Peony pants are absolutely gorgeous!  They're made from a silk/wool blend and have basically NO give...that being said, size up.  and be forewarned, you will draw attention in these lovelies!


Sweater: J Crew (similar here)

The Collins Loafers in Tortoise had me at Hello...Classic preppy with a tortoise twist!  They are tts and go with anything and everything.

I've saved the best for last!  From the moment that I first laid eyes on the Regent Black Watch Coat, it was love at first sight!  Everything about this coat is perfection...classy and timeless, with an impeccable fit.  As for sizing, tts, go with your normal blazer size.

The best news...I believe everything that I've featured is on sale (and through 1/11/2016, an additional 40 - 50% off with code MUSTSHOP)  And as with so many things J Crew, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again...I constantly see these items popping back in various sizes.

Happy Shopping!  
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I like the pants. I often wear plain clothes but your pants are special and so cool.

    TeFL Courses online and onsite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...it's fun to throw in a printed pair of pants every once in a while. and J Crew does prints so well!

      Delete