Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Arrivals at Banana Republic: What Caught My Eye

Just in..New arrivals at Banana Republic!  and here are just a few of the things that caught my eye.
How cute is the Geo Lace Henley?!  I will definitely be giving this cutie a try...what a great alternative to the standard tee!


I have a few of these snazzy sweatshirts, but if I didn't, the Floral Applique Sweatshirt would be a great addition to the closet...perfect weekend attire, comfy yet polished.

I can never pass on the classic blue and white striped shirt and the Riley Fit Blue Stripe Shirt is no exception...it's perfect worn alone or layered under your favorite sweater.
Always near and dear to my heart...SHOES!  and leopard shoes at that!  These leopard loafers are the perfect casual shoes...they will literally go with everything!
I have the heeled version of these in pewter and love them!  These would be the perfect shoes for everything from jeans to skirts.  The pointed toe of the Anika Italian Leather Flat gives the air of elegance and the tassels add interest taking a basic flat to anything but.
If you been following this blog longer than about five minutes, you know that I love heels and I love prints, so the Andilla D'Orsay Pumps are a no brainer.  The classic style of the D'Orsay is both flattering and elegant...add in this fun, colorful print and you have a match made in shoe heaven!


And to sweeten the deal, use code BR40 for 40% off when using your Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy or Athleta card.  Have you checked out the new arrivals at Banana Republic?  If so, what are you loving?



No comments:

Post a Comment