Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Visit To The New Crewlet

My hubby and I went out to dinner to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary...my how time flies!  After dinner, he...yes, I said he...suggested we go to visit our new Crewlet which opened about three weeks ago.  They had lots of sales...all sweaters were 40% off, outwear was 50% off, jewelry was 40% off, etc.  Nevertheless, hands-down, the best deal in the store had to be the bling-button cardi on sale for $19.99.  I picked up the light berry and seriously had to restrain myself not to grab several of them.
I also paid a visit to the Loft outlet, where I came away with this cute dress for $48.  I think it will be super cute with a tissue turtleneck from J Crew underneath.


And this is what I wore for the occasion...
J Crew Professor Blazer in Carbon
J Crew Check Shirt
Gap Straight Fit Jeans
Mossimo Leather Belt
J Crew Flannery Ballet Flats

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary!

    Glad you found some nice buys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose! Some good food and shopping at J Crew...the perfect anniversary celebration! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated anniversary! May you have many many more to come!
    Love your entire outfit here. The blazer looks great with the check shirt!

    ReplyDelete