Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Target Reindeer Tee Review

Yesterday, as I was perusing Fabulous Florida Mommy's blog post, "You look very familiar....Have I seen you some place before?", I happened upon the Merona Reindeer Artist Tee.  It is similar to J Crew's Beaded Reindeer Tee from last year.  I missed out on the J Crew version, so I popped into Target on my way home and picked one up.  So cute...and at a mere $14.99, you can't beat it!

The color is called birch....it looks like a taupe-gray to me.  The antlers are darker slate gray beads, while the rest of his head is done in small clear beads with a silver sequin nose.  The fit is similar to J Crew, I purchased my normal J Crew size. 

So if your interested, hurry to your local Target....I bet these will sell out fast!



2 comments:

  1. This is quite cute, and ironic, as i was at J Crew in Bethesda, MD yesterday and they have a new reindeer tee this year - and although they were folding them and I didn't get to see the whole thing - it seemed very similar to the Target one. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! I bet it didn't have a $14.99 price tag?! :o)

    ReplyDelete