Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Mad For Plaid


It's that time of year...here are four plaid shirts that are perfect for the season and beyond.
Buffalo Check Shirt (bottom left)


And a few of the ways that I've worn each of them...

The Shrunken Boy Shirt in Forest Plaid...tts...I took my normal 6




The Shrunken Boy Shirt in Misty Forest Plaid...tts..I took my normal 6.  I love this shirt!  It is super soft and cozy...and those colors!



Mine is J Crew Factory and is sold out, but I've linked to this cute and affordable Forever 21 version, as well as, this fabulous Buffalo Check Shirt Jacket from J Crew.




And if I could only choose one, it would definitely be the Perfect Shirt in Stewart Plaid.  All kinds of awesome...tts...I took my normal 6.


Thanks for stopping by...I hope you found something that inspires you!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment