Saturday, August 13, 2011

Review: Factory Two-Tone Terry Pullover


I stopped by the Crewlet yesterday to check out some of the new arrivals, one in particular, the two-tone pullover.  (according to my receipt the "Haya two-tone pullover")  It retails for $54.50, but in-store they currently have a 40% off knits promo...so you should be able to pick it up for $32.70.  (I received an additional 20% off, so mine was a mere $26.  :o))

It comes in two colors...marled oatmeal and marled charcoal, which is what I chose.  The fit is tts, I purchased my normal size Small.  I like the contrasting trim and exaggerated crew neck that gives a little panache to an otherwise "normal" sweatshirt.  One item to note, the J Crew website description says three-quarter length sleeves.  Hmmm, nope....it's definitely long sleeves.


Also, here are a few ways I think it would be cute styled.



7 comments:

  1. You are oh-so-welcome! Hope yours works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Review! So helpful.
    I think I'm saying......YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!
    Thanks for the review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Crew Cricket...glad it helped! I think it will be a nice alternative to the "plain" sweatshirt.

    Thanks Andrea...glad I could be of service! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks m...a true compliment coming from "the queen of reviews" :o)

    ReplyDelete