Saturday, July 23, 2011

OOTD 7/23/2011

Sshhh...don't tell anybody that I wore this little cami two days in a row.  Obviously, I really like it.  Oh, and it has those neat little bra strap holder "thingys".  Also a favorite, my modern red shorts....Love!!!  Another item worth snatching with the additional 40% off and free shipping!




J Crew Factory Stripe Long Weekend Cardi - Size S
J Crew Chambray Tuxedo Cami - Size 4
J Crew 5" Chino Shorts in Modern Red - Size 4
J Crew Leather Capri Sandals in Pewter

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this top, but my size 4 was too big for me:-(
    I was about to order these shorts in modern red today and JC put it back at FP! So unfair!
    LOVE the all outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andrea! That is so not fair...I hate it when JC plays with pricing!

    ReplyDelete