Wednesday, October 17, 2012

J Crew Prince of Wales Schoolboy Blazer Three Ways

Perfect for fall, is J Crew's prince of wales schoolboy blazer.  I mean, who doesn't love a J Crew blazer?!  and this one is perfect in a fall-ready neutral plaid accented by crested gold buttons.

Here are just a few ways to sport this lovely blazer:

Work


J Crew Factory Prince of Wales Blazer
J Crew Tippi in Navy
J Crew Factory Perfect Shirt in White
J Crew Half Pave Necklace
J Crew Cord Pencil Skirt
Tory Burch Greta Wedges
Polished Casual


American Eagle Jeggings
J Crew Tweed Bow Flats

Play


J Crew Shoe Tee
J Crew Long Sleeve Tee in White
J Crew Calf Hair Ballet Flats


It's Wednesday...and I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.

15 comments:

  1. oh they all look great! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blazer and love it worn all 3 ways!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yi-chia! This blazer is a work horse...great neutral colors that can be dressed up or down.

      Delete
  3. Love! I swear, I think I've worn all three of these outfits! We have the same closet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That we do, have the same closet! One in the mid-west and one on the east coast. :o)

      Delete
  4. I love all three outfits, but have to say that the first one is my favorite...absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FFM...It's probably those dang spectacular Tory Burch shoes! :o) Were you able to make yours work?

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, I was able to make them work! I am really looking forward to putting them back into rotation again this season, too. :)

      Delete
  5. What a great blazer! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! These occasionally still popback, so you still might be able to snag one...and an added benefit if you do, it will probably be on deep discount.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE the first outfit. The shoes add just the right spark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KnitYarns! I have to say, those shoes really are fabulous! I have to be careful not to be distracted by my own feet when I wear them! :o)

      Delete