Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Reviews: Factory Casbah Pencil Skirt and Icon Trench

I paid the Crewlet a visit this weekend and came home with the Casbah Pencil Skirt in tow.



The colors are absolutely gorgeous...blues, greens, brown and black! The possibilities for this skirt are endless.

The fit is tts to a touch small. My normal size 4 was a bit tighter than some of my other pencils in the same size, but not enough so that I felt the need to size up.

Also, the Factory Icon Trench....


All in all, it seemed fairly well made and the fit was tts.  (I swing between 4 and 6 in coats and jackets and the 4 was a perfect fit)  It is fully lined and hit my 5' 5 1/2" frame three or four inches above the knee.

Have you paid the Crewlet a visit lately?




6 comments:

  1. OOOOO, I LOVE this skirt on you!!! And, you're right, the styling possibilities are endless! Great minds think alike, I have a review of this skirt scheduled for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee,hee...can't wait to hear your thoughts! Aren't the colors fabulous?! and I think it will be really cute dressed down as well.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the sizing info! So cute on you, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SOOOO much for this review! I am between a 4 and 6 at J.Crew and I was about to order the 4...now that I know it runs a tad small I will go for the 6! You saved me! I ADORE the casbah print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to love this skirt...the colors are gorgeous! I am between a 4 and 6 too and let me tell you, I cannot gain one ounce. :o)

      Delete