Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OOTD 10/25/2011

Ha...I threw you a curve ball today...I tossed in a little bit of Ann Taylor Loft to mix it up a touch.  Unfortunately, this outfit didn't turn out quite as cute irl as I'd hoped, but not a total loss....The shoes saved the day.  They are fabulous!!! (I blogged about them here)  I still like these cord skirts a lot too and this color is one of my favorites.

Also, don't forget about my GIVEAWAY for a $25 J Crew gift card.  If you haven't entered already, there's still some time.  All you have to do is be a Tweed and Toile follower.  You can also receive a BONUS entry by blogging about the giveaway and leaving me a separate comment stating that you did.  It's that simple!



Ann Taylor Loft Striped Corsage Sweater in Charcoal - Size XS
J Crew 3/4 Length Sleeve Stretch Shirt in White - Size M
J Crew Cord Pencil Skirt in Golden Wood - Size 6
J Crew Wool and Tortoise Pumps

2 comments: