Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wearing 8/4/2011

Wearing 8/4/2011



J Crew Seersucker Skirt (Summer 2011) - Size 6
Merona Chambray Shirt - Size S
J Crew FactoryTortoise and Cylinder Fireball Necklace (Fall 2011)
J Crew Camille Wedges (Summer 2011)

So, last fall over on polyvore, milljcrew came up with the idea to wear our tartan plaid shirts once a week until Christmas and I joined in on the pact.  Seeing that summer is coming to an end (even though the temperatures don't reflect it), I've decided to wear my beloved seersucker skirt once a week through the end of August.  Hope you don't get tired of seeing it!  :o)

Another item worth mentioning, the Camille Wedges!  Love them!  They are very comfortable and Sand Dune is the perfect neutral...I swear they go with everything!  I think I've worn them three or four times over the last week since they arrived.  I picked them up in the recent 40% off promo for a mere $59.99...they're worth every penny!  So, if you're looking for a great pair of shoes, check out Camille.


J Crew long pencil skirt
$90 - jcrew.com

J Crew platform high heels
$150 - jcrew.com

J crew jewelry
$35 - jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment